In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, March 29, 2009

Magic potion and stuff

Yesterday the weather could not be any more perfect. We rolled in at around 10am. SS, the kids, and I couldn't put our suits on fast enough and R couldn't put on his running shoes fast enough! Hmmmmm, now you know whose the motivated one of the bunch.

A sat on the pool steps for a long time. I was soaking in my hyper girl sitting still and then realized she doesn't just sit still. I had to pull myself off the chair (the sun has a draining effect on me) and go investigate. She was diligently and methodically pulling apart P's nerf football. I will have to buy a case of those.






Magic Potion

A got a little red in places that the sunblock didn't reach (so did SS). A was crying and SS told her she had a magic potion. Hmmmm, I thought I only had one sister that's a witch.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: