In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, March 27, 2009

Look who we found

Those that read this blog know I have trouble focusing. I have been accused many times by R of off-roading. I have also been known for heading one place and ending up in quite another. I learned from the best. When you come from a large family, this is the way you roll.

Soooooo we were almost in Atlanta and it was almost time for lunch so we called some bloodline in the area and met them for some good food and some fabulous company.

The fact that I ask random people to take our picture all the time really rubs R the wrong way. Well this time, our 3 year old happened to snap a picture of the lady taking our picture and I had to include it on the blog.

The following is a tribute to all those left behind the lens....





The crew.....



Thanks from the crew in the mini-CRAM to the wonderful cousins in Atlanta!!! Much love and smooches!!!

A special thanks to R for bringing the clothes!! You guys rock and we are so blessed with the closeness of our families!!

Back to the journey. SS can drive! She is a professional. Traveling with SS is like having my mom and dad rolled into one. She hugs the road like dad and jams to country music like him too. Then she turns into mom in the blink of an eye. She will point out waterfalls, have great conversations and have her pillow on her lap.

-- Post From My iPhone


1 comment:

Xazmin said...

Great pics! Also, you have a GORGEOUS family!

Xazmin