In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Adios Tara

Today my niece leaves for Spain!! I am so proud of her and the woman she is becoming!! I can only hope my children are as responsible, smart, sweet and funny as her when they grow up. She's so smart for going now while she is young, single and carefree!! She's embarking on a journey of a lifetime.











I am also VERY proud of my sister Sue!! While it takes a carefree spirit of a young adult to follow through with studying abroad, it takes the power of an ox for a mom to let her go!!! Instead of being selfish and trying to make her stay in the states, she's encouraged her from day one to pack her bags and go have fun!!! I can only hope I have the same unselfish strength when my children want to spread their wings and soar above new heights!!!









Let the journey begin! It's all about holding on, letting go and never letting go, right?









You go Ta!!!! We will miss you but we are so proud of you!!!

Bye, love you, see you when you get home.....or should I say.......Adiós, te amo, te veré cuando llegue a casa!!!!

Not so far on the Little Einstein globe....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny! thank you for making me cry! Kidding....sort of!
Thank you for the words of support, I never looked at it like I was doing a good thing, thank you love you tons!