1. Never be jealous/some people have more, some people have less

2. Animals are the heart of the house

3. Noise and confusion build character

4. Family comes first

5. Humor is the best medicine


6. A house is a shell, it's the people inside that make it a home


7. Help others

8. A bond is much stronger than an age difference

9. You can say anything with a smile on your face

10. Never leave the house without a book/a good book is the best security blanket (mom)

11. Say what's on your mind (Dad).....Use a filter (Mom)

12. You can spread your wings and fly BUT you can only take short flights - you have to build your nest close to the main tree

13. A weak friend is better than a strong enemy

BONUS - Money can buy fun but not happiness!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
9 comments:
OBSESSED with that post. thanks for making me cry...haha miss you! xoxo
i aggree with tara thanks for makin me me CRY!! that is soo cute i love the picture of Jonathan and Pierson!!
What a great idea...and a special tribute to your parents. I love it!
#11 is awesome!
Happy TT!
The heart of my house is a gerbil? Actually, that sounds about right.
A lovely tribute to your parents, and a lot of cute photographs. ~ Calico Contemplations
I'm with you on the books. I always take a book with me wherever I go. That way if I have to wait, I can pass the time much more pleasantly.
Great list. That's a lovely tribute to your parents.
Happy TT!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
love it
Common hence Over-Rated
Great list and photos. Love "noise and confusion builds character" .
Post a Comment