In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, January 22, 2010

P and his mouth...

P says the funniest things in class - making me sound like the worst mom on the planet!! We always get such a kick out of the things he says so I thought I would share some of them with the blogging world.

* I have heard these while in class or the teacher tells us.

From the mouth of P the pre-schooler....

Addie was bleeding all over the place last night and my mom said 'you're fine'
------truth - she picked a scab

I scared my mom so badly that she peed in her pants and had to take a shower
------truth - I did

My mom told me someone was going to come in our house and take us
------truth - I said someone COULD walk into our house and we would never hear them because our house is so loud!!

We saw a HUGE spider in my mom's room and she vacuumed it up.
-----truth - I was folding laundry and I didn't want the kids ruining my piles so I said there was a spider.....it worked!!!

The teacher was talking about bears and the kids started saying bears bite and P told the class that he understands because he has a dog that bites ALL the time.

I am sure I will think of more throughout the day....

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: