In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday 13

Thirteen Reasons I haven't done TT...
1. I have 3 kids
2. I have 3 dogs
3. My creativity is struggling
4. I have been too busy with my resolutions
5. My computer and laptop are so slow
6. I have been hanging flyers for Curly
7.I am reading a really good book
8. I actually started writing my novel
9. I got a new camera
10. I don't like to commit to things
11. A hurricane blows through my house daily and I am forced to clean, clean,clean
12. Baby Beau is a busy baby these days - keeping me on my toes
13. I find myself keeping a grocery list - not a list of TT

I will be back strong next week!!!!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: