In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, January 17, 2010

Church...alone with the kids

Ahhhhh - I finally get it! I now know why they have wine with communion at church!!! Forget the blood of Christ, it signifies that church is almost over and it is safe to say I survived with the kids at mass. However, I don't drink the wine at church in fear that I will snatch the cup and chug....and the germ factor of course!

If we don't make it to church on Saturday nights as a family, (I know it's wrong) but on Sunday mornings, I like to sneak out of the house with the baby and go to mass....just the two of us!!! Well, the gremlins multiplied this morning. Now I know why daddy opted to go running!!

All would have gone great today at mass BUT Mini Me decided to not share her book with the baby so the baby screamed 'no no no Addie' and Addie yelled 'bad baby' and Pierson sat there like a perfect angel....until communion when the lady did the sign of the cross on his head and he flipped because he's not a fan of physical contact by strangers. Some man said to me, 'kind of makes you want another little lamb of G-d, doesn't it?'

......Funny sir, but why yes....kind of makes me want a couple more!!!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: