In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, February 19, 2010

Not complaing but...

The kids and I slept at Nonie's last night and I ran out of contact solution. Not learning my lesson about 'extra' contacts last week, I figured they were on the 2 week mark and threw them away.

This morning, I woke up and put on my glasses. They were a little off balance so I (gently) adjusted them.....one side of the frame snapped in half!!!






Here I sit blind as a bat with no contacts or glasses. The difference from my last contact/glasses complaining post is that I won't comment about hoping this is the worst thing that happens to me this week....clearly I wasn't even thinking how bad it would get last time. I am not challenging the universe with a duel about how bad life can get...trust me, I get it now! This is the small stuff. I actually welcome this small problem that I can figure out without heartache, pain and suffering.

On the bright side, I can keep one eye closed all the way home and everyone will think I am winking at them OR they'll think I am wacky and that I shouldn't be on the road....I will welcome whatever they may think!!!

This time I know....mums the word but I had to tell my cyber-readers.

I am hot......Kidding!!


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Been there, done that....