In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Saturday, May 21, 2011

Big mouth equals big heart...

The other night my niece and her baby slept over at our house. While we sat with the kids and chatted in my room in the early morning, we had a very special delivery. My five year old, that I declared a BIG MOUTH just the other day, walked in with breakfast in bed for my niece and I. As he shuffled across the floor balancing a HUGE bowl of cereal, I controlled my urge to jump up from bed and help him. He delivered my food and he came right back in with cereal for my niece.

My special treatment didn't end there....the kids made me a bouquet of flowers and even attempted arranging them!! My 'big mouth' even picked leaves to put in the water for some added color!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: