Last week we had P's Open House for Kindergarten. Not sure where the last 5 years have gone. I know - I know - they grow up fast, enjoy every day, etc. I agree and I get that BUT really, where in the heck did time go? When did I stop changing diapers, cutting his food into ridiculously little pieces, getting him dressed, buckling his seatbelt in the car, watching him every second? When did my new baby boy grow old enough to be going to grade school? Since we only have 1/2 day kindergarten here, I am not freaking out too much BUT prepare for a post September 2012!! Plus - he's sleeping as I type this post....in a few hours I may be counting how many months I have left before I have two of my three out of the house every morning for a few hours!!
You want to see pictures? I thought you would never ask!! By the way, I was the only one clicking away with the camera - a few followed my lead but most probably think I am a dork!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment