I went to the gym today - yeah me! If you ever weren't motivated to go to the gym, try being unmotivated and getting three kids 5 and under out of the house too! Well, I made it there!
Anyway, I did some stair-climbing and then went to lift some free-weights. As with most gyms, the wall in front of the free-weights is one HUGE mirror! You are forced to stare at yourself while counting reps. I was looking at my capri-like yoga pants and my black tank-top and thinking they looked very worn - that's when I realized I had slept in them the night before, went about my entire day in them AND then rolled up to the gym in them at 4pm!!! What the heck kind of slob am I turning into these days!!!????!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment