In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Saturday, May 21, 2011

So would have judged this...

Before I had kids, I would sometimes see children dressed wild and I would think (to my judgmental self) I would NEVER allow my children out of the house like that....I didn't realize those poor parents were trying to get out of the damn house! They were trying to get to the store before it closed, the vet appointment before they were actually one hour late....or perhaps just trying to get a dang cup of hot and over-priced coffee!!!

Please enjoy pictures of my two year old the last couple day....

Dorothy and her ruby shoes gone bad....WITH SOCKS!





Jane Fonda gone wrong....more wrong than suspected!! 'Pull it to your chest and go - that's right!! Work your body!'





...and yes, we are on the way to the vet on a hot day with (dirty) socks and red ruby dress shoes....that are having a sausage effect on her feet! Oh, and yes, my dog rides shotgun!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: