I am not good at drawing cartoons but if I were, my husband supplied me with some pretty humorous material today. However, I am good at writing so I will try my best to paint the picture below....
For those that don't know me well, we have three kids that are five and under, three very loved dogs and a very loved parrot too. Our house is lively, loud, chaotic and fabulous at all hours of the day. My husband works full-time out of the house and I have been staying home with the kids.
Anyway....today the sun was peeking in and out of the clouds and it was a typical cold/warm Chicago day. We 'planned' to get outside all day but things kept popping up. Laundry because of pee pants, a messy kitchen from breakfast, snacks, etc., dogs needed to go out, bird needed to eat, floor needed to be swept, kids needed to get dressed, two of the dogs needed their medicine, kids were fighting, kids were getting along and I did not want to disturb them....you get the point.
In walks hubby from 'stage center' and says 'What did you do today? Just relax?' Yes honey, I was just relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really babe??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol we may be family but we also lead the same life lol'!! That is like when b says " have fun" ... To grocery shopping!
Post a Comment