In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, February 15, 2008

Feeling of success...today anyway!

P ate lunch and is now taking a nap!! Ohhhh the sweet feeling of success!! The floors have already been swept and washed this morning leaving me with some down time. KIND OF...A is awake and running around all over the place!!

Thought I would share a picture we took this morning!! Look closely, our four-legged dog is snuggling too!!


Since we have been in our new house for over 60 days and I have not managed some alone time, I have found another use for our whirlpool tub. Since one side of the bathroom is a huge mirror, I can see the bathtub at all times when I am cleaning SO....I found a great way to keep the kids occupied while I am cleaning my bathroom!! They have a blast and I get some stuff done in that room. Too bad is not a portable whirlpool tub!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

Good use of the tub!