With a baby on my hip, a toddler rolling off the bed on the comforter I just made the bed with and two of the three dogs barking at the vacuum I was attempting to use, I got into deep thought! The kind of deep thought only us cargivers get into! The trance as I like to call it. Despite all the noise, it was actually a peace of quiet in our daily world. Nobody was directly asking me for anything, expect the dogs asking me to turn the vacuum off but with three dogs, one can easily tune that noise out!! Moments prior to the trance, I was just about to yell at P for 'unmaking' my bed but right when I turned to snap, I caught a glimpse of his sweet smile as he made contact with the floor rolled up like a cocoon in my comforter. As the fluffed pillows and extra blanket all came undone that smile made me realize how much fun he was having. He could care less if the carpet is vacuumed, the floors swept and sparkling clean. He was having a blast unintentionally torturing me and giving me another chore!! He was having the time of his life and who was I to stop him. He could have been doing something so much worse! The smile is worth making the bed 200 MILLION times today and everyday. When I realized that, I kept vacuuming and got into the trance and had time to put the moment into words in my head.
NOW with this blog, I don't have 'private moment thoughts' anymore, I have 'blog moment thoughts' that I like to share. Having time to type these thoughts are another story!!
The moment is over and P is in TROUBLE....he is on his sister and there is a crying involved!!
Until Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
precious. im not on the phone with you right now. :) but you are such an intellectual thinker it mind-boggles me. haha
Post a Comment