Today was (is) one of those days. It started when I woke up A when I went to the bathroom at 5 am and continues on at 9pm with P dangling from my hands crying when I try to type my blog. Okay this will have to wait until a little later. So many of you have called me and asked how in the heck I have time to keep up with the blog with the two kids under 2 1/2, three dogs and working part-time. I will answer you in the blog while both babies are complaining and Chino is barking to go out again. I HAVE NO IDEA but it is very fun to look back at the posts!!
R just had a great idea..."why don't you blog when he goes to sleep?"
Because my love there is laundry to do, a floor to sweep, dogs to let out and feed, a playroom to pick up, a bed to make and some dishes to do when P goes to sleep!!
Sweet Dreams Cyber-friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment