In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Friday, February 29, 2008

Stick with me...there is (kind of) a point

As you all know, Bernie is our littlest dog that has a bit of an aggression problem. He is super sweet with us and more importantly he is super great with the kids...our kids. Fear not, we lock him up when other kids come over. Well, 'other kids' excluding my sister's kids. That would be the sister that left him at our house to begin with!! They are fear game (pun intended - fair game).

Anyway, another sister brought the kids a HUGE stuffed animal. When I saw her at the front door, I was wishing I could press a button and make her disappear. For the love of G-d, do we need another stuffed animal in this house? Before you start thinking that I may possibly be ungrateful I will have you know there is no question about it. Call me ungrateful!! The thing looked huge and painfully worthless!

Once I got to the door and saw it close up, it was actually very cute and the kids love it!! Our little Bernie loves it too!! He finally found someone he can cuddle up next to without having the urge to bite.

Now to the point. Since they say pictures are worth 1000 words, I will spare you all and post some pictures that will get to my point. With the second picture, you can see how sweet our Bernie really is deep down!!


1 comment:

Jes said...

thanks for the update :) he does look cute and sweet.