It all started out innocent enough (or so I thought). P wanted A to wear a jersey like he was wearing. I obliged and put one on her. They were tossing the football and all was well. I decided to bust out the camera and take a picture of them in their jerseys. (All was still well in the S household)!
At this point, I am not sure if I thought I was taking a picture and it was really on video or what I thought but apparently 'thinking' wasn't on my agenda at the moment. Hence the wise man quote!! If only I had eyes behind my head like my momma used to I would have seen this one coming. I was going to delete this but I figured when they get older they will laugh and when A is beating up her boyfriends, they might get a kick out of this too and understand her a little better!! Or perhaps her therapist can analyze the video....At any rate, I decided to keep it and share it with my cyber-friends!
*no babies were harmed in the filming of this video
**youngsters DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME OR YOU TOO WILL HAVE AN EXTENSIVE TIME OUT!!

1 comment:
I love the Mommy sound effects! SUPER clever blog!
Post a Comment