Okay this weekend I had the worst upper leg pain ever!! I could hardly walk but managed to move around just fine all day (just like with my back pain the other day)! Anyway, after struggling all day, I was finally making dinner and having visions of bedtime dance in my head!
R looked at me limping in the kitchen while making dinner and told me just to go sit on the couch and he could handle the kids while dinner cooked. I took what I could get at this point. I had been struggling all darn day. I no sooner sat on the couch then Mr. I Will Help started letting the dogs out. I figured this was something that needed to get done so I let it slide. I got up and got the kids something a drink.
I ended up calling my cousin and lost track of Mr. Helpful. The other line rang and low and behold, it was Daddy asking me where the libraray was located. I kindly asked him where in the hell he was located! He said he peeked in the backdoor after letting the dogs out and saw me on the phone and thought everything was under control!! OH GEEZ!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment