In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moments like this...

The other day my back hurt so badly. I could hardly walk, let alone bend over, pick up babies, change diapers and let dogs out on leashes. Since my nanny is off on Mondays (kidding), I somehow made it through the day.

Whenever I get P dressed, we have this ritual that I pretend that he forgot something and I look him over and he gives me a big hug and kiss. Anyway, the night of the backache, I just finished putting P's jammies on and I told him he forgot something. He gave me the usual hug and kiss and while his little head was on my shoulder, he said "I sorry Mommy." I asked him why he was sorry and he said, "I sorry for your back." It made me want to cry! It was so sweet!

No comments: