In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

It took P 3 weeks of mass to realize the louder he talks, the more annoyed I get and the closer I move to the door. He was saying 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY.' I chose to ignore him no matter how loud he said my name (there was a motive)! After about one minute of him getting louder and louder, I looked at him and asked him in a quiet whisper if he was trying to get my attention. I told him that I couldn't hear him at all because I could only hear people whisper while we are in church!! IT WORKED! I finally out-smarted my two year old! It is going to be a great day!! YIPPPEEE!!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I might have to try that one! Happy Easter to you too.