I HATE SNAKES!! I believe I professed this to you all in my last blog. Today we went to Serpent Safari!! P has been begging us to go to this place all winter. For those that don't know about this wonderful place, it is a 'zoo' in a mall. It consists of several big snakes in a very dark room. They give tours and increase your knowledge of various reptiles. I had goosebumps almost the entire time but decided to suck it up for P and pretend not to be scared!!! R and I both drew the line when they wanted to take a picture with P and an albino snake. (A was sound asleep the entire time which is just as well)!! The animal activist in me was screaming cruel and wrong but the animals were in clean cages with clean water, appeared well taken care of and looked as 'happy' as a reptile can look. Speaking of happy, not only were both my babies FREE, P had a blast and A had a great nap!!
P wanted pictures at every cage (note that I am nowhere near the cages for picture time)...



No comments:
Post a Comment