Amazing in just 2 weeks, Beau has a head, strong heartbeat, a developing spine, 2 arms and 2 legs. The tech even caught him moving around. Despite the door mishap this morning, all was perfect with little Beau.
Please continue to keep Beau in your prayers and he develops and grows into a crying baby!!
(for reference, his head is on the top of the pic)
4 comments:
Do you really know it is a boy, or are you just hoping that if you say it enough it will be?
I don't care the sex at all. I love having both!! I just assume he is a boy.
Hey Jen,
Just had a chance to check out your site from Paris, AWESOME! I really like the look and the picture arrangement you chose. I love the kids pics and can't beleive how big they are getting. What a cool ultrasound pic! How's the pups?
-Brett and Katie
Brett and Katie -
My world traveling buddies!! I am so honored to get a comment from you!
Everyone is great! Our four-legged kids are as fabulous as ever! They love all the new sights to bark at and they love the low window in the front where they can spy on everyone that walks by the house!! HOWEVER, they want their yard fenced in again!!
Have a great couple more months. We are waiting to celebrate the safe return!!
Jen and family...
Post a Comment