In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clearing the air...

I want to write a quick post and clear the air. Some of you have read my blog and taken my reference for Baby Beau being a boy as my deep desire for having another boy. I could care less the sex of the baby. I LOVE being a mom to both P and A and having another one of either of them running around will be a blessing. I just ASSUME it is a boy. And just to clear the air for the future, when we have our forth, I still don't care the sex of the baby. He, she, him, her...just a pronoun - no underlying meaning and no secret decoder ring necessary.

I will continue to refer to Beau as a boy and if at my 20 week ultrasound I am corrected, I will refer to little Beau as a she BUT in the meantime, he is a he until he may be a she but keep in mind, him or her, we are beyond happy to be having another baby and are blessed to be watching our family grow!!

Until then....

1 comment:

Jes said...

You do know what happens when you ASSUME don't you? :)