Nothing cures morning sickness (for me) better than a package of Ramen Noodles. I am almost 100% positive this will be a boy. When I was pregnant with P, all I ate for breakfast for 12 weeks was Ramen Noodles. Completely unscientific but works for me.
Anyway, this morning I was eating the Chicken Broth Ramen Noodles and of course P an A wanted some too. I was sharing despite the toes being curled under the kitchen table. When I got to the bottom of the bowl and there was just a little broth, my lovely son said, 'Mommy, is that pee?' I explained to him that it was chicken broth and he said, 'Oh, chicken breath!'
The kicker is, I told Aunt MaMa (Gifted Teacher) the story and she said (JOKING) that he was exhibiting high level thinking by making comparisons. Oh yes, my gifted son that thought I was eating pee for breakfast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I too am a gifted teacher, and not so sure I agree. I think he is more boy than gifted going straight to potty thoughts.
I added the word 'JOKING' for those that don't know my family and their humor. Just to clear the air - My sister was joking about P being gifted!!
Post a Comment