In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, April 17, 2008

Remember the pickles?

SAME GOES FOR THE STRING CHEESE!! This is another warning for all those that eat at our house, don't eat the string cheese either!!

I was starving and grabbed some string cheese out of the fridge. I opened it up only to find the telltale sign that there was a toddler in my fridge. This time his bite wasn't so productive because of the plastic wrap. Now that I am typing, I think P may know better than to bite plastic, this may have been the work of A. I will have to measure and look more closely at the picture and count teeth.

Now that I am looking at the picture, it looks more like a tampon but I assure you, it is string cheese!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha i totally thought it was a tampon when i first uploaded the page