A is almost 16 months and making us smile and laugh every day!! Here are a couple videos of A in action.
I happened to catch her chasing her shadow the other night. Forgive the dark footage but in order to keep the shadow going....you understand. At the very end she makes a run for it to hit the shadow away and like the beast she is, she comes back toward me grinning! (Please tilt your head to the side to view the video and please ignore the bathroom talk in the background)!
A has been talking more and more and I wanted to try and capture it on video to put it on the blog for my family and friends that don't get to see A on a regular basis. I confused her a bit with some new words like 'doggy breath' and 'cyber friends' but you get the point none-the-less!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so adorable..I can't even stand it..BTW Emma just got a huge kick out of watching her 'fwend'
I can't believe that she is talking so much. She too is so big. Guess it was time for another :)
i LOVED these videos! haha so cute. can't wait to see the kiddies...SUNDAY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment