Our little A turned 3 on 12/29! She was very sad about turning 3 and really wanted to stay 2! She would cry when someone said she was going to be 3!! I tried to get it on video but it never worked...it was very sweet!!
A is our little 'diva-princess' that can hold her own!! She makes me smile, laugh and feel so proud every single day!! She is our beautiful little sugar muffin!! We are so blessed to have her in our lives!!!
R's b-day is a few days after Christmas and he always LOVED having a holiday birthday!! We want to make sure A loves her holiday birthday too! So far - so good! We had her birthday party in the beginning of December and it was so fun!!! We did Lunch with Santa at our house! Everyone had a blast and most importantly, A felt so special!!
When we decided to have Santa at her party a few months prior, I called around and R thought the price to rent Santa was a little steep. We were driving down the road and he asked me to just look around and get some more rates. I said FINE and punched 'Santa rental, Lake county' into the search of my iphone...yes I was driving and the road was just about to merge. Anyway, before I could look up R said, 'there you go - you just found your Santa!' G-d as my witness, a red Escalade merged in front of at the same instant I hit search and on the back of the SUV, it said, www.clausibelive.com. I sped up to get next to him at the light and to my surprise...SANTA WAS DRIVING THE SUV!! I rolled down the window and screamed, 'OH MY G-D, YOU ARE SANTA - THE REAL SANTA - LOOK R - LOOK KIDS!!' My enthusiasm was mostly felt by me...R thought I was crazy, heck Santa did too and the kids thought it was cool but I was beside myself with excitment!
Anyway, completely fate - the universe bringing us together! I sound crazy but it was one of the most random things that have happened to me....EVER!! We hired Santa and true to my nature, we 'friended' him too!! I gave him cash up front and the joke with R and our good friends and family was that Santa wasn't going to show up at the party! After much stress for 3 months, Santa showed up right on time!!! He made me a believer and everyone else at the party for that matter too!!!
Anyway, the party was a success and will be an annual birthday party for A for the next few years!!
The 'after party' happy dance
1 comment:
What is it with girls and their happy dances?
Post a Comment