In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, January 14, 2010

Save the dogs...

We got an automated call last week alerting us that someone in our area lost their dog. True to my dog loving/saving nature, I called and told the lady the kids and I would help hang flyers. I figured it was a much safer route then running into traffic to save dogs like I have done in the past.

The kids have loved helping to try and get Curly back home and have learned a valuable lesson about helping others and commpassion for animals too!!

The other morning P woke up and said, 'we are going to team up (clap), split up (clap) and find Curly!!!'. So sweet!!!

Oh AND I scored a potential boyfriend for my niece while printing flyers at Office Max!! They have been chatting it up on the phone and text!! Maybe I should get a part-time job as Cupid!!! We promised Curly's mom that their first born would be named Curly!!!

Sadly, Curly is still missing!! Keep your fingers crossed for a safe return!!

The flyers...



Thanks Megan and Caitlin for helping...








P taking this very seriously...








Scooby on the case...








Hanging a flyer...








Mattie comes along for the 'flyer hanging' drives...











1 comment:

Megan said...

No problem i loved helping try and save CURLY!! ohh yea and thanks for hookin me up AMAZING GUY!!!