In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Snow Day!!


Hello to All!! Today is an unofficial snow day. P is very upset that he will not have a 'Nonie Day' today (so am I)!! I am not a believer that we will really get 14 inches but time will tell. It is coming down pretty heavy now!

A is starting to talk and walk SO MUCH. We happened to get both on video last night and I thought I would share it with you today. P is getting such a kick out of A these days! They laugh so hard at one another when they do silly stuff!!

Here is A practicing words...


Here is A practicing steps...

4 comments:

Jes said...

I can not believe this is the same little baby. She is a real kid now. I swear she grew faster than P.

Unknown said...

wait...who did she take her first steps-ish with?? oh yeah, me. hahaha so cute though. lovethe sled pick annnd the talking! precious haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! These pics are SO cute!! The snow-day pics are cute, but I think my favorite one is when Addie was drinking the Starbucks... I laughed for a while looking at that one. I think your blog is such a good idea!! What a cool way to keep a video diary of your kids!! Kudos to you and Rico!!!

Love ya!
Jamillah

G said...

Hey there. The kids are getting soooo big. You are inspiring me to think about possibly, maybe sort of doing this blog thing myself. Why not add one more thing to my "to-do" list, right?