This morning was a real challenge. Due to lots of traffic/accidents/icy roads we had a long commute this morning and P decided to fall asleep in the car. When we carried him into Nonie’s house, he had a meltdown to say the least. He NEVER CRIES when he goes to Nonie’s house. He begs to go to Nonie’s house!! It was that half asleep delirious cry that we rarely, if ever, deal with! Thank goodness that my mom watches him because I had no guilt whatsoever leaving him screaming and banging on the front window (Only guilt toward leaving my poor mom with a screaming two year old). R and I drove together today and he asked me if I thought I should go to work today. I asked him if he was NUTS! I couldn’t get here fast enough today! (I literally couldn’t – it took over 90 minutes) Good old Mom, with five kids and 14 grandkids under her belt, said she turned the vacuum on and started cleaning around him and he snapped out of it!! Took his boots and jacket off and started to play with his sister and cousin!!
I have to laugh. I am sitting at my desk at work and I smell a dog fart! I can’t even leave my three dogs without having a dog under my desk farting. My boss brings her dog in every day and the dog parks it right under my desk on the two days I am here! She positions herself so her eyes can always be on me. (Maybe I should check her collar for a camera)!! In all seriousness, she is a super cute pup and 13 years old!! It works well for the pup and I - she brightens my days when I am here and apparently I brighten hers as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You do bring out the "best" in animals :)
Post a Comment