In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Share 7 strange/weird facts about me

I just read my friend's blog and she tagged me. You may be asking yourself - - - "What the hell is tagged?" I asked myself the same question and here are the rules below....

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.

Post the rules on your blog~ Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself ~ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog ~ Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Share 7 strange/weird facts about myself
1. I have webbed toes (two of my toes on my right foot are stuck together)
2. I hate snakes
3. I slept with a teddy bear until the night I went into labor with my son
4. I have to have a bottle of water next to my bed when I sleep but I hardly ever drink it
5. I HATE when people chew in my ear
6. My socks HAVE TO match
7. My secret dream is to live on a 'non-working' farm (not too shocking for some)

http://www.laughandtears.blogspot.com/ tagged me and I don't know 7 people to tag so I am just going to share 7 strange things about me and call it a day.

3 comments:

Jes said...

Sorry about not calling back yet. thanks for playing the game. it is nice to know deep down my friends are all weird too.

Unknown said...

did you know I WANT TO LIVE ON A FARM???!!! its my secret ambition...have we discussed this? did i steal the idea from you?? lol i don't think so, but really i WANT TO!!! haha miss you so much love you!

Alicia said...

I love your weirdness!