In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland (with some sunshine too)!!

Well the snow fell indeed!! It is well past my knees. I took a picture of Mattie on the sidewalk. There is some extra shovelled snow but you get the point. I attempted to take a picture of myself while outside with the pups in the middle of the front yard so there is no 'extra' snow. You get the idea of the amount of snow that came down on us!! Rumor has it that 17 inches fell in our town!! It is a winter wonderland while we are home and a frickin' nightmare when we leave the house!! The main road by our house was a sheet of ice this morning. Everyone was getting stuck...including us!! The further south we got, the better which was good for our travels this morning!!

My Mattie wishing I would put the darn camera away and not make her sit in the snow!!


My leg as a ruler (don't be envious of my snazzy pjs)


A ray of sunshine came into our home this morning. Little A decided crawling wasn't for her anymore!! She has been walking all day long!! She is so proud of herself! There is a constant scanning of the room to see where she will get her next praise! I am seeing a trip to Stride Rite in our near future!! She is doing so great on her feet!! I can't believe she is already walking! Where does time go!! Time for another one....soon! Very soon but not yet!!

We had to head to the vet today which is always a challenge with two kids and the 'vet aggressive' pup! Little Bernie pulled his toenail off and had to be sedated so they could fix it. He is doing great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send my "CONGRATS" to Addie on her first full day of walking! I'll have an Oreo today to comemorate the occassion! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

:) Jamillah

Jes said...

Oh to live up there. I know only too well the roads of which you speak. We had lots of icy roads here too. Congrats on the full day of walking. She is such a toddler now!

Unknown said...

i'm not envious of your pjs...maybe cause i have a pair of my own?? :)