I am getting smarter with blogging. I am writing an email to myself from my cell phone in the car and I can copy and paste it later this evening on the blog. P is so used to me on the cell phone that he could care less what I am doing and A is sound asleep.
This morning I woke up and decided it was time to put new contacts in my eyes. I threw the old ones away that were in the case and got the bag with the new ones only to find two rights contacts and no left. I am very blind in my left eye. Anyway, thank goodness the eye place had a replacement b/c did I mention the kids broke my glasses? They snapped off both the arms so it is only the front of the frames.
Okay - this 'email from the car idea' is not so bright after all. I don't have a need for our cassette player that came with the truck but that is a good thing b/c P just put money in the slot!!! Damn kids!
ANYWAY, R had an appointment this afternoon and we all came along. As you all know, I have bright ideas sometimes. I decided that Mattie (our pup that sheds the most) would enjoy a car ride with us. After watching Oprah today about Puppy Mills and the huge number of dogs euthanized each day, I had a soft spot for our three dogs that all would have been euthanized. Okay - I always have a soft spot for my four-legged kids but that is beside the point.
After I already promised her, she was super excited and already had her big hairy bottom sitting shotgun, R (my super anal, metro-sexual husband that gets manicures more than me) came out and started freaking out that he was going to be covered in fur. I told him to just sit in the middle of the carseats in the back. 2 carseats and a 6'5 grown man don't fit very well in the back of a Durango. In case you don't believe me, check out the pictures below. I hope they make you laugh as hard as I was laughing when I took them. I also took a picture of Mattie in the front seat for good measure. Look how happy she looks!!!
Hand in the face...



3 comments:
Love that R would sit back there.
Jenny...I have not laughed that hard in weeks...I think since the Writer's Strike!!
Sharon
hahaha my ass hardly fits between those two seats!! hahahaha and how i love mattie in the front
Post a Comment