This is really NOT FUNNY at all and I didn't laugh when it happened...not in an obvious manner anyway. I hide my laughter very well.
Anyway, P was playing with his new transformer in the backseat of the car. He asked me if I could hear the transformer talk. I said I had no idea that it did talk. Since it was a new toy, I believed that it probably did make noise...doesn't every toy my kids have make noise??
He asked me to listen and I turned down the radio. In a really deep voice, P said, 'Yo Bitch.' I got my poker face on and turned around and told him we don't talk like that in this family and he said, 'that is not me, it is my transformer.' Low and behold from the backseat I heard the deep voice again. 'Bitch, Yo Bitch!'
The good news is, I have not heard it from him again!! Thank goodness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to play with Transformers when I was a kid, too, but I don't recall at which point they went gangsta'. I'll bet P-Diddy had something to do with it; he's got his name on everything. By the way, Jenny, you've ben tagged with a meme!
Post a Comment