Chinese proverb - To understand your parents' love, you must raise children yourself.
This is great! I only wish I too had video proof of Tom doing the same kind of "help".
oh wow, that made me laugh. I too would sleep through all that..your poor babies! hehe
I told you, I wake up laughing at you,, now I am going to have to change my pants before I go to bed....LOL LOL LOL
aaahahahaha such a great video. "they're running around somewhere . . . " oh wait, no, they're crying and wrestling right under your head. haha so funny.
HYSTERICAL!!!
Joe says, "Go Rico! Way to represent"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is great! I only wish I too had video proof of Tom doing the same kind of "help".
oh wow, that made me laugh. I too would sleep through all that..your poor babies! hehe
I told you, I wake up laughing at you,, now I am going to have to change my pants before I go to bed....LOL LOL LOL
aaahahahaha such a great video.
"they're running around somewhere . . . "
oh wait, no, they're crying and wrestling right under your head. haha so funny.
HYSTERICAL!!!
Joe says, "Go Rico! Way to represent"
Post a Comment