Today I had an ultrasound FOR MY GALLBLADDER (just to clear the air) and I had to bring all 3 kids. While Baby Beau (we went back to the original spelling since that is the first four letter in beautiful) never cries, she decided the way into the hospital was a great time to cry very hard!! P and A were following me and on their best behavior!!
While we don't have a lot of kids by any means, people like to look at us when we are out (I can't wait until I have the 4th). Anyway, the waiting room at the hospital was packed. I walked up to the counter to register and I said I was here for an ultrasound....I swear time started going really slowly and everyone looked at me...okay fine just half the waiting room but they looked...looked like HOLY SHIT, THAT CHIC IS HAVING ANOTHER ONE ALREADY????? Anyway, I cleared the air proclaiming it was for a gallbladder...not a uterus...ALTHOUGH I have to say, (call me crazy) I wouldn't mind!!
While I was sitting in the waiting room, a lady in her 60's asked how old the kids were and when I told her she said, "I could NEVER have kids like that. I only had 2 and they were 4.5 years apart. It takes a special person to have kids like that..."
And here I want 2 more....and so I ask....special person or crazy person????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
special! nothing wrong with a big family (or having kids close in age)
You are a special, crazy person!! lol
Is your gallbladder ok?
I too would have to say a special kind of crazy!
I would say special...why mess up a great track record? Those 3 are fantastic! Plus it gives you more blog material!!
Post a Comment