In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, August 12, 2010

All before 8am

Today I have rolled around in the sheets, been on my hands and knees, and even lathered someone up in the shower. 

WOW - what a wild housewife you might be thinking but get your head out of the gutter....
I was rolling around in the sheets trying to get them off the bed because my daughter peed last night and left a small flood.  I was on my hands and knees because my 1.5 daughter spilled (nooooo, knocked over) her cereal and while I was in the shower this morning, that same little sugar-cube jumped in the shower with me! 

I love my life!! I love this confusion!!  I welcome every tantrum, spilled milk, dirty laundry, etc. with open arms!  So open that I want two more kiddies BUT hubby has agreed to one more and will discuss 'two' more at a much later date!

No comments: