I am sure all of my silent readers - silent because you NEVER comment but are still much appreciated, are sick of hearing about me. My kids, hubby, dogs and bird are much more entertaining but sorry, this post is about ME ME ME...on second thought it is about my hubby, not me!!
Anyway, I just called the Walgreens Pharmacist for the six millionth time in the last couple weeks. I wanted to ask her if I could indeed take 2400 mg of Mucinex/day. I error on the side of caution, albeit extreme caution, when it comes to pills. After explaining to her that I had pneumonia and bronchitis (in between coughs, kids whining, dogs barking and a swearing bird) and telling her all the other drugs I was consuming this week, hubby 'mouthed' from outside to ask if Mucinex could be taking while drinking - because he has a little cough and is convinced he is as sick as me!! Anyway, as I started to ask her the next question (which was irrelevant because he took the first dose this morning), I realized that I sounded like a cigarette smoking DRUNK that has pneumonia and bronchitis! I explained to her in my rambling way that the second question was asked by my husband that has been in charge of the kids, outside in the hot sun, by the inflatable pool all day...drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade. Luckily she laughed but we will see if DCFS shows up any time soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment