Let me set the stage for you! Laptop, coffee, coupons, kids eating breakfast...I was ready to take on the world one coupon at a time!! The only problem is...I can't do it!! I confess!! I can't cut coupons and I can't go to ten different grocery stores looking for the best deals! I tried AGAIN this morning but I couldn't get past the second coupon. While I am confessing, the kids were eating cold pizza from last night! Pizza I ordered for $36 and loved the convenience of a MAN showing up at my door with our food hot and ready to be put on plates! I would have paid $50 if he offered to stick around and prepare the table! I know, I have read the books, articles and looked online. I can make a pizza with the kids, save money AND have fun but come on...I could pick up the phone, order and play with the kids for 'about an hour' before the pizza is delivered hot and fresh!!
BUT....I had to snap a shot of how organized I looked this morning!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment