All day hubby has been telling me to GET GAS GET GAS GET GAS but he doesn't know my minivan flashes FOREVER and I swear I thought I read it would give me a 'final alert until empty' before running out of gas....okay, maybe I don't swear but hey, it would sure make me feel better broke down on the side of the road with three small children!!
Hubby set off down the highway mumbling while I sat nervously with the kiddies. The cars whizzed passed and with every pass, I was quickly losing faith in mankind. I always stop and help people, almost to a fault. Anyway, finally a motorcycle and another car stopped to help the damsel in distress. The two men that renewed my faith in mankind pushed us to safety and even (literally) posed for a picture.

The men were thanked profusely and went on their ways. I called hubby and he said one of the men that stopped to help me so graciously found hubby to drive him back to his family. The lovely gentleman in the white shirt with the halo over his head (just kidding - it's an electrical wire) reappeared with my extremely crabby husband.

My hubby is so talented that he was able to fill the tank while mumbling about how I view too many things as a joke...

A little closer view...show those pearly whites babe...babe? BABE!!!??!!!??!!

Sooooo.....where was I going when I ran out of gas? The hospital for an x-ray of A's face!!

She got bumped at P's 5th birthday party this weekend and her poor face kept getting more and more swollen - Party pictures to follow.
Ohhhhhh, and Aunt Mama magically appeared with a 'get well gift' for A!!

A stuffed animal in which my honey girl held the entire time!!


On a side-note, we ran into some fabulously nice people today!! Karma working at it's best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment