In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photo diary of a mommy trying to rest

For those of you that wonder what moms do when they are sick...and for those of you that have never thought about it...here are just some pictures of a day in the life of a mom with doctor's orders to 'GO HOME AND REST!!' The only thing I can do is take all the meds she prescribed!! Not complaining, I love the confusion!!


Say CHEESE...








Can I get a little rest here ladies???






'Don't take a picture without me!!'







Did I really wake up to P and Bernie on the COFFEE TABLE next to my face?







Little 'baby cuddles' by my side...









Yes, I woke up to A in my FACE just like this...






I was trying to sit up for a bit...




But 'baby cuddles' was up from her nap...



 
and twisting my hair....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jeezy said...

OMG - Jenny those pictures are so funny:) Good thing I didn't come get them you wouldn't of had those memories LOL:) Love you lots and lots sistah! Hope your feeling much much better.