In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Thursday, August 26, 2010

A much welcome visit

Last night while I tossed and turned because of being sick, I had the most amazing dream, although, I like to think it was a visit and not a dream! My dearly missed daddy was sitting in a chair, not talking but just sitting. He had on a yellow shirt and all around him was a beautiful radiant yellow glow. As I embraced him, the yellow glow filled me from within and made my body feel warm and relaxed. No kidding, from my fingertips that touched him first all the way though my welcoming body. I was suddenly filled with so much happiness. Just as quickly the amazing feeling made its way to my face and I began to smile. I could feel the smile begin as a little twitch and suddenly filled my entire face! I woke up smiling and while he was gone again, I felt so much happiness!! Call it a dream, call it a visit, call it a fever..whatever you call it, it was amazing!!

Looked up the 'yellow' aura in my dream and wow, my feelings were accurate!!
Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development.




No comments: