In a house full of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured.

- Robert Brault








Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cold from hell...

As I stated in a previous post, I have had a 'cold from hell' since last Tuesday. After being drained of energy, out of breath and just plain sick, I decided it was time to visit the doctor!! She had a much more technical term than cold from hell...she called it pneumonia and bronchitis! When she told me the diagnosis, I said, 'good!' She looked at me quizzically and said, 'good??' I explained the diagnosis is 'good' because it justified how tired/sick I have been the last several days!! Funny, I have been taking care of kids, cleaning, making meals, etc. Whoever came up with the term 'Walking Pneumonia' clearly had a needy husband and kids!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

scottyisfabulous said...

Awwwww, Jenny! I'm sorry you're sick :-( I know your family appreciates all you do more than anything, though. You deserve some time to relax. Take care of yourself!

<3