I had to go pee...pee!! What a simple task that used to be!!! Not anymore!! I go into the bathroom and there's no toilet paper. I ran upstairs to get a refill since I knew nobody else would do it anytime soon...no time like the present! I come back downstairs, hang the toilet paper and lift the toilet cover...only to find it filled with wipes and toilet paper!!!! I had to go in the kitchen, get plastic bags and rubber gloves! Way too much 'paper in the pisser' for a plunger!! After the bag was full and I was running to throw it out the front door, I realized there was a hole in the dang bag!! Soooo, I ended up washing the floor! Hmmmm, was there something I was going to do....oh yeah PEE!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment