
Don't let the smile fool you...
My aunt always used to say that you can say anything to anyone as long as you say it with a smile on your face. Well, A put it to the test.
The other day my lovely daughter that just turned two walked up to the baby and in the sweetest little voice she said, "Hi Baby! I hate you!! I don't even like babies!" While I was feeling a bit disturbed, the sing-song sweet voice made it all the more funny!
Last night I was laying with the baby in bed nursing her and the little 2 year bundle of love came in my room and wanted to lay next to us - how could I deny her? She climbed under the covers with us. Seconds later, she started rubbing her feet on the baby's feet in a really rough kind of way. She wouldn't stop so I reached down and pinched her foot really lightly. My rational (while mildly abusive) was that she would think it was the baby's toenail and just stop. INSTEAD...she lifted the covers and peeked at the baby's feet and said, 'WHAT THE HELL BABY?"
5 comments:
SO FUNNY!! Save all of these to show her when she is older!!!
HAHAHA :) go baby, show big sis that you are here to stay!
YOU GO A!! She has mastered the proper use of the "what the hell" phrase at such a young age. Makes one wonder what is down the road? Could it be the "dammit!" that my little sweetheart likes to blurt out on occasion?
aaahahahaha what a precious young child ;)
How funny that I am the poster example of saying it with a smile like yesterday when the people were looking at the house?!
Addie cracks me up...
Post a Comment