I just realized it is only Tuesday!! Dear G-d I have no idea what day of the week it is!!!!!! Oh well! Here it is a little early!!
------------------------------------------------------
This is getting harder and harder each week (especially when I do it two days early.) I have to hand it to all you consistant bloggers out there!!!
13 things you can never have too much of when you have kids....
1. Baby Wipes
2. Batteries
3. Milk
4. Diapers
5. Laundry Detergent
6. Patience
7. Bandaids
8. Time
9. Pictures
10. Papertowels
11. Books
12. Anti-bacterial hand gel
13. Love
----------------------------
I got this as an email today and thought it was hilarous. Since there were 13, I thought I would share it with the blogging world for TT. (Again, I did not write this)!
1. Men are like Laxatives
They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like Bananas
The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather
Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like Blenders
You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like Chocolate Bars
Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right
for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials
You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores
Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like Government Bonds
They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like Mascara
They usually run at the first sign of
emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn
They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms
You never know when they're coming, how many
inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like Lava Lamps
Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Knives
The longer you have them around, the duller they get. (I made this one up)
www.thursday-13.com
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Great 13!! You forgot to list sanity!
I think that baby wipes are one of the underrated conveniences of modern life. Unless you go out for ribs. Then they're a necessity.
(and yes, Thirteening DOES get easier the longer you do it!)
This was a nice double shot. I like how your first T13 ended with the most important thing that you can never have too much of.
The "men are like" T13 was pretty good. I won't tell you which ones might be true about me.
By the way, thanks for visiting my T13 and for admitting that you sang along to "Sweet Caroline".
the first is sooo true the 2nd is hmmmm funny
On your first post, you're so right! Especially #s 3 & 5.
LOL! Those were great!
I'm always struck by how happy your family looks.
And great list too!
14. Change of clothes
great list.. :D
I laughed...hard...at #11 ;-)
LOL! Love both your TTs! I don't have children yet, so I guess I'll find out about the first when it happens. But the second is hilarious! =) Thanks for visiting my TT!
LOL...great list. Ever noticed that the number of Boo-Boos a child gets is directly related to the number of bandaids available?
Happy TT!
I love both of your lists! I know what you mean, I always have to think long and hard about mine too.
LOL Great list. You forgot the bottle of Advil, for Mom lol
Happy T13!
Ha! Both your lists are good. Happy TT!
Oh, I never tire of men jokes. :)
Yup..we bring lots of diapers around when bb was younger..now tat she's semi potty trained we bring lesser of it..
I'd also add money to the list. A quick warning about number 12. Studies are starting to show that because this stuff is used so much today that it is starting to lose its effectiveness and can give people a false sense of security.
My own Thursday Thirteen is up at http://betweentheticks.blogspot.com 13 guilty little pleasures.
Aww, that's an adorable list. No argument from me, although mine are out of diapers now. I might add "colorful plastic drinking cups." No matter how many we have, I can never seem to find clean ones at dinner time....
Great list, and very true. I should buy stocks in baby wipes :)
Happy TT. Great #6 and 13!
Roxie
You are invited to sign the Recovery Wall
Wow, two lists for the price of one. Not got kids, but my sister has, and the first list seems pretty spot on (and it seems that no matter how many batteries you have, they're always the wrong size). Liked the second list too; funny stuff.
Look at you go, girl!! You are so ahead of the game! This list is so very true. I think I could add on about 13 more things! lol
Great TT!! Thanks for dropping by to visit mine!
Post a Comment